08 Aug Apricot Crumble
A seasonal recipe with fresh apricots. Light and lactose-free.
- 500g apricots
- 200g Sukari cooking
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g ground hazelnuts
- 50g almond slices
- 1 yogurt of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash apricots and cut into 6 pieces. Put on a baking sheet, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add Sukari dates, rolled oats, ground hazelnuts and almond slices. Mix with your hand until the dates hold together the mixture. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake the apricots and the date crumble for 10 minutes, then change the position of both baking sheets and bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool down.
- Take 4 midsized glasses and put some yogurt on the bottom, then add the apricot compote. Put into the fridge until serving.
- Just before serving add the date crumble on top.
Vegan recipe and photo: Nawaï Li