29 Dec Chocolate Cookies
Nothing compares to the smell of freshly baked chocolate cookies.
This year’s last recipe is for amazing chocolate cookies made entirely without refined sugar and only with our date sugar.
- 200 g chocolate of your choice
- 40 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 70 g date sugar
- ½ sachet baking powder
- 190 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- In a bain-marie, melt butter and chocolate. Mix and put aside.
- In the bowl of the food processor, mix eggs and date sugar, until you get a creamy mixture.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Carefully add this to the sugar-chocolate mixture. Stir slowly; the dough should be smooth and homogenous.
- Cover the dough with a plastic film and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Form small balls and put them on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. As soon as the surface begins to crack, the cookies are ready.
You can store the cookies in a box for several days.