21 May Sweet Stuffed Dates
A simple and easy recipe. The dates are filled with a delicious coconut paste and oat flakes. Half of the dates is coated with chocolate and grated coconut. This treat is easy to make and ready in only 15 minutes.
Recipe for a dozen stuffed dates
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 10-15 Sukari soft
- 3 tbsp date paste
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 handful of chocolate squares (of your choice)
- grated coconut for decoration
- Mix the date paste with the grated coconut and oat flakes. Form a ball and set aside.
- Cut the Sukari open to remove the pit. Take a little bit of date paste and stuff the Sukari dates one by one.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Dip half of each date into the melted chocolate and then immediately roll into the coconut. Let cool so that the chocolate hardens.
The sweet stuffed dates are ready! Keep them in a cool place away from light and heat.
Note: you can add a little lemon zest to the date paste for a little extra pep!
Photo and recipe: Nawaï Li